CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gavan's Birthday

I keep forgetting that I haven't posted this yet. It has been nearly a month since Gavan's birthday, but here goes nothing.

I can't believe it has already been 10 years since I had my first child. Where does the time go? This once chubby and funny little red head is now a tall and thin sports nut. Since we had a friend party before we moved for Gavan we just did a family party at home. We always let the birthday child pick where they want to eat for their birthday. Gavan really wanted to watch "Cloudy with a change of meatballs" for his birthday, (which was on a school night,) so he opted for ordering pizza.
Gavan is now at that age where the things he wants are costly. So we asked him to make a list of the things he wanted. His list consisted of: a turtle, facebook account, madden 10 for the wii, a GPS (to go geo chasing) and football cards.

Happy Birthday Gavan!

0 comments: