CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

CrAzY kIdS!

Jack got in trouble today and I punished him by making him write sentences about his behavior. He didn't like the punishment as usual. I left the house while he finished his sentences with Gary. While I was gone he said to Gary, "Mom totally hates me. I am her arch nemesis"

This kid is crazy and we love him!

Alyssa says her share of her of crazy things too. Gary and I were sitting on the floor. She flopped herself down on both of us and said, "This is the best couch I never sat on."

Alyssa didn't like her medicine getting in her eyes so she insisted on wearing sunglasses when we had to give it too her. Every time I see this pictures I laugh.

While we were in Alabama she over heard two conversations going on at the same time. The boys were arguing about what paper was made from and the girls were talking about a bird that had fallen from its nest. Alyssa chimes in with her two cents and said, "I know what paper is made from, birds!"

I love the crazy things my kids say!

0 comments: