CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Prank

I got up this morning and the boys were fully dressed with coats, shoes and backpacks on, waiting by the door. They explained to me that they had to be to school early today and they needed to leave without breakfast. I played along and told them they better hurry and go catch the bus. They then opened the garage door and came in the kitchen door and yelled "April Fools" They thought they were so funny because they were sure I believed them. Maybe I should be an actress.

The kids have been bugging me for days to make them an April Fools dinner. I keep telling them no. Why would I really tell them my plans? Part of the fun is keeping them on their toes. To lead them astray I colored their milk blue and applesauce red for breakfast and told them that is all I had time to do, maybe next year. Alyssa refused to drink the blue milk, maybe because the boys told her it was alien pee. Boys will be boys!

Stay tuned for my dinner details...

0 comments: