CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sew Happy!

I have been doing a lot of sewing lately. That is the best part about the slow vinyl season, I get to have my free time back and experiment with other crafts.

These are the different aprons I have made. I have two print combination's right now, black with pink dots and black vines with aqua accents. I have several different styles in the aprons b/c I kept changing the pattern until I found the style I loved. :) The matching cleaning gloves are something I found online and just had to make. I figured maybe if I looked cute and sassy while I cleaned maybe I'd do more of it. I doubt it but it is worth a shot!

Here are the half aprons I made:


The bib style aprons:

What's with the pregnancy pose? I am NOT pregnant despite how this picture looks.
Don't mind the wrinkles either, I should have ironed the aprons before the pictures were taken.

This is the close up of the vines. Both patterns are much cuter in person, the pictures do nothing for the prints.

I even made an apron for Alyssa and Sadie.
I love how the girls apron turned out. Sadie loves wearing hers too.

Most of these aprons and gloves will be for sale soon, so if you are interested let me know before their gone.

As it gets closer to Mother's day I will post prices and better pictures and probably even do an open house with vinyl and aprons. These would also make great mother's day gifts for a mom, sister or friend.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way cute! Good job! How much will you be selling them for? I am in desperate need of an apron!