CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CapriSun Lunch boxes

I was going to post this on my sewing site but I am having issues with that site so I will post it here b/c I am tire of waiting. :)

I saw this great idea online a while bag for making bags out of caprisun pouches. So I started saving our and this is what I made.
I figured out somethings that would have made these look better but not bad for a first attempt. The boys are so excited to use these to take their lunches in. The next go around will be much better.

I had been cutting the tops of the pouches to wash them for over a month like this.
Then I realized if I sliced a hole in the bottom of the pouch I wouldn't loose height. It also gives it a nicer finished top edge. Lesson learned.
I plan on making some totes too, just waiting to collect more pouches. When I make my next caprisun item I will post a tutorial for those who asked.

0 comments: