CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Double Coupons at Albertsons

I found some great deals at Ablies this morning using the double coupons that came in Sundays paper. There is a limit of 4 doubles per transaction. Some cashier at SF were only allowing one transaction, but Provo Center St allowed me to do three transactions.

The Dannon Yogert promotion is a GREAT deal. You spend $10 on any Dannon product and get $2 off instantly. Here is what I bought with my doubles:

Transaction #1:
5 dan active drinks $2 each, used 5 $1 coupons and doubled 4 of those coupons.
I had overage of $1 to go toward another item in my transaction. * I recommend purchasing something else when you have overage b/c some cashier/stores won't give you cash back.

Transaction #2
5 Dannon Activa yogerts $2 each, used 5 $1 coupons and doubled 4 of those coupons. Again I had overage toward my other items in my transaction.

Transaction #3
4 pringles $1 each, use 2 Pringle coupons for $1/2, double them and the pringles are FREE!
Tree Top TRIM Juice Blends s$2.50 use a $1 coupon and double and it is 50¢

Transaction #4
4-Finish dishwasher tablets $3.50 used 4- $1 coupon from yesterdays paper and double all 4. Final price $1.50 for 15 tablets.

Thank you Albies for helping me stretch my grocery dollars!. Happy shopping to all. Remember the doubles expire on 3/17.

0 comments: