CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shout out to Albertson's in SF for being well stocked this morning! Here is what I got at their GM sale.
So this isn't a very good picture b/c I was in my crawlspace/ food storage room and the light is bad and there is no good background for a picture. Oh, well.

For every 10 GM items you bought you got $10 off (basically $1 of each item) in the form of a catalina to spend on your next order. Also, if you bought 5 or more fruit snacks at a time you got an addition catalina for $3.50 of your next purchase. I did 4 transactions so that I could roll over my Catalina onto my next purchases.

This is what I bought:

16- fruit snacks (variety-gushers, stickers, roll ups, shapes)
3- cookie pouches
4- muffin mix
8- brownie mixes
6- grands biscuits
2- frosting cans
6- Progesso soups
5-Chex 100 calorie pack
(These next items were NOT part of the buy 10 get $10 catalina deal but they were things I needed at a good price so I used my catalina to purchase them).

4 -Albies butter (1.67 each)
2- Albies. potato chips
2- stretch gloves
4- Albies sliced cheese
4- Mentos gum
2 -Arm & Hammer deodorant

I spent $52.82 out of pocket but I still have $20 in catalina's to use the next time I shop at Albies (before March 1st). So factor in the cats. and I spend $32.82 on 58 items. Good day!! Thank you Albies for being coupon friendly!!!

This is a good sale that even if you don't have coupons for all the items you can get some really good deals. There are also some printable coupons out there to make things an even better deal. I just can't use printables b/c they are not compatable with OS-X :(

0 comments: