CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gary's clam chowder


This is a recipe that Gary made up.
Clam Chowder:

3 c. milk
1 c. clam juice
4t. Starch
3 TBPS flour
3 cans clams
1 can crab
3 potatoes, peeled and diced
2c. Scallops
½ t. onion powder
3 short celery sticks (include leaves)
Fresh parsley
Salt and pepper to taste


Cook in crockpot 2 hours on high and additional 4-6 hours on LOW.

My rating: 5 stars. It tasted very much like a restaurant chowder.
Modifications: 1-2 more potatoes.
Left over Wednesday:
Just that...left overs with no modifications.

3 comments:

CJ said...

I LOVE clam chowder, so I'm going to have to make sure Emily gets this recipe!

Emily said...

cj beat me to comment. i was going to say that it looks yummy. Now i'll just say what's wrong with cj making it himself??

Nicole D said...

you make me laugh Em.