CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pretty as a picture

Last week before Church we tried to take pictures of the kids.
It is so hard to get 4 kids to look normal for a picture. This is why we don't do family picture more often.

This is the dress Alyssa wore for Christmas 2 years ago. It barely fits Sadie, She is such a tall little girl.

We tried again this week in their Christmas clothes.Sadie was very uncooperative this morning. She did not want her picture taken.

Sadie and her Daddy.

This is the Christmas dress I made for Alyssa. It turned out OK, but not what I was wanting. That is what makes me mad about patterns, they never look the same way as in the picture. I am now officially burned out on sewing.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You sewing capabilities are far more than you profess them to be. I am very impressed! Such cute pictures!

Jamie Derfler said...

cute dress