CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The busy life!

It was pointed out to me by a family member that I haven't blogged in a while. I guess it is that time of year. We are in full swing with sports. Jack has soccer 3 days a week and Gary is his coach and of course I help. Gavan has begun flag football and that keeps him busy 1-2 days a week.

I keep thinking things will slow down and I will be able post some pictures but in reality things wont slow down until soccer ends in early October. Jack's team is an active bunch of boys. They keep us on our toes!

Jack is a good little goalie. Too bad all the other positions bore him.
Looks like the boys are really listening to Coach Gary. :)
Gavan LOVES football! In fact he is a little obsessed. The only problem is he thinks he know everything about the game. His poor coach.
He has a couple of boys on his team who are very athletic and know the game well. So far they are 2-2.

It amazes me that some coaches/parents are so gung-ho and serious about sports at such a young age. These boys are only 3rd and 4th graders. It surprised me when I saw the coach and some of the players of the team they play next week, stayed and watch the first half of the game so they could learn our week spots.

0 comments: