CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back to school

I honestly thought I had posted this. So we are a month into school and I am just getting their first day of school pictures posted.
Jack is in first grade and has several friends from his kindergarten class in class with him again. I am the room mom for his class again this year.
Jack loves his teacher Mrs. Braithwaite. Gavan also had her in first grade and think she is the best.

Gavan gets a locker again this year. They converted the middle school into our elementary two years ago. It is huge! But now that I have gotten used to the idea such a large school it isn't so scary.
Alyssa thought she was so cool sitting in the desk next to Gavan. She misses the boys while they are at school.
This Costco donated backpacks to all the kids at our school. They all look the same, so we took it upon ourselves to decorate them with old patches my dad had. Even Alyssa asked me to put patches on her Clifford backpack.

0 comments: