CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun Friday

Today for fun Friday I made the kids a special lunch. I bought mini cookie cutters and cut cheese and lunch meat into different shapes. The kids thought these were great fun, even Sadie enjoyed it.

This is Alyssa lunch. We have moon and maple leave shaped cheese and lunch meat.

I forgot to take of picture of the boys lunch b/c they were already at school when I thought about it. There's was pretty much the same just more shapes and two kinds of cheese.

We also made our own pizza's for dinner.
Gavan putting on the sauce.

Gavan helping Alyssa reach the cheese so she could help.
Alyssa admire hers and Gavan's works of Art.

Jack showing me his Masterpieces.

These are the kids pizzas. I never took a picture of mine and Gary's but I should have it was tasty AND pretty. Sometimes I even impress myself.

After dinner settled we went outside and helped the practice their soccer and football moves. We should have been doing this all summer to help them prepare for their seasons, but we didn't.

This was definitely a Fun Friday

0 comments: