CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Flashback Friday

I first saw Flashback Friday on Bethany's blog (my niece) and I thought it was a great idea. All my great ideas come from other sources, I just typically try to make them my own. I hope Bethany will forgive me if I steal her thunder by starting a regular Flashback Friday post.

In honor of tomorrow being Gary's 34th Birthday we will go back in time 4 years to Gary's 30th Birthday.
The boys thought it was great fun to help decorate the house for Dad's birthday. Normally we only decorate for the kids' birthday. But we made an exception because you only turn 30 once, unless your me and I plan on staying 30 for the next few decades.

The boys really wanted to blow up the balloons but they didn't have much luck.
30 is when all the old age jokes begin. So, naturally we had to get an over the hill candle.

Such a darling picture of the birthday boy and his young 20-something sweetheart.

Happy Birthday Gary!

0 comments: