CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Flashback Friday

With the start of a new school year just around the corner I thought I would post the pictures of boys on their first day of preschool.

This is Gavan 4 years ago.

Sad but true, I can't find Jack's preschool pictures. I think that was the year Gary was in Belgium so I must have borrowed my Dad's camera and who know's where the pictures went. :(

So this picture is of Jack at Halloween of preschool year, 2 years ago.

Looks like Alyssa is thrilled to have Jack force her to stand up.

1 comments:

Jamie Derfler said...

Gavin looks so little, it's hard to tell with Jack and Alyssa with the costumes on, but I am sure they grew a little to. I can't believe school starts in a week and a half it is so bittersweet.