CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun Friday

We started doing "Fun Friday" just over a year ago. Every Friday we do something "fun", with the kids, something I normally don't have the energy or motivation to do, something we don't do often. Sometimes it's a movie night with treats or a sleep over in Alyssa's room or a fun craft or cooking project. Sometimes I will just make a special treat for the kids to enjoy.

This last Friday we made donuts from biscuits.
I used a formla scoop to make the holes in the center. I bet a melon baller would have worked too, if I had one.


The first few donuts got a little burned because of I haven't made them in years and wasn't paying close attention. oops!
The kids loved them! We made cinnamon and sugar and powdered sugar. Poor Gary didn't get any.

1 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

Fun Friday is such a cute idea! Those doughnuts look amazing! I may have to attempt to make them sometime.