CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Easter 2010

Our first Easter in Texas! It still surprises me how different the weather is here. It is hard for me to remember that the kids don't need jackets most days in the spring and they can start wearing shorts in April without being cold. I am still surprised that you should always have an unbrella nearby as it can rain at any moment. I can't complain, I much prefer the rain over snow any day!

Egg Hunt:

We had a ward Easter egg hunt at a nearby park.

Sadie and Alyssa entertained themselves while we waited for the egg hunt to start.

Alyssa putting a bucket on her head. Can you tell they are Sisters and they think alike?
We don't have any pictures of the boys hunting for eggs because they were too fast.

Easter Morning:

Easter was on General Conference Sunday this year, it made for a nice mellow morning. The kids loved being able to use their Easter candy for conference bingo. I enjoyed the kids being able to ride out their sugar high at home instead of at church.

Alyssa and Gavan inspecting the goods.

The boys were very proud of their chocolate bunnies. They insisted that I take a picture of their prized possession.
Alyssa tryed to help Sadie open all her eggs to show her the candy. Sadie didn't want her help. She thought she might eat something she found.
Sadie got an Ariel polly pocket doll. She loves Ariel. Unfortunately it only took her 6 weeks for it's head to be broken. Now we have headless Ariel running around the house. I wish I could say Ariel is the only princess that has missing limbs around our place.

0 comments: