CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Even more fun in TN!

After Rock City we went to dinner, choosing to eat outside. What were we thinking? It was so hot, we really should have eaten inside. The kids loved the boat to play on while waited for our food. It occupied them for quite a while.


Do we look hot?
Sadie feeding Hannah

After dinner we walked down to the pier while the boys did a bit of geocaching. When I say boys I mean CJ, Chris and Gavan. CJ got Gary and my boys hooked on geocaching. Gavan thinks it is the best thing ever...next to football.

I thought I took a picture of the HUGE barge as it went under the bridge we were on but I guess I didn't. Bummer!
This bridge made me a bit nervous. You could see water below you through the slats and holes where the metal pillars came through. Notice the holes near the blue steel pillars? I am sure it was safe and all but gee-whiz, not my favorite place to take a stroll with the kids.

0 comments: