CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sadie Turns 2


My baby turned 2! This was a bit sad for me knowing she is the last of the babies. There is something so sweet and fun about having a baby around. I am pretty sure Sadie is the craziest of our kids. She can't help it though, have you met her siblings? She doesn't stand much of a change with their crazy influences.

Sadie's birthday was on a Sunday. We let her open her presents before church.

After church we made her dinner and then went to Grandpa's nursing home for cake.
I was frustrated again this year with her cake. You'd think I'd learn to NOT get my cakes at Walmart. I wanted yellow frosting with purple, yellow and green balloons. Hmmmm...doesn't look like I got any of that.

We picked up Sadie's cake on Saturday and didn't eat it until Sunday. She kept opening the fridge to look at it. She would squeal "keek, keek" every time she saw it.

She opened her present from Grandma and Grandpa.



We played outside with bubbles and chalk.

Alyssa still doesn't understand why she has to let Sadie play with her own birthday toys first. Poor kid!

0 comments: