CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party

Jack's birthday party theme was "bikes". Here is the invitation I made.

In case you cant tell, it is a bike tire.

We made this AwEsOmE cake!!!

With me as the brains & chef and Gary as the artist we made a great team!

Everyone brought their bike or scooter. We made license plates out of plastic plates.
I took plates and cut them into circles for the license plate. Then in vinyl I printed stickers with each child's name and other random shapes like stars, rockets, and airplanes.
It was a big hit with all the boys.


Helping with the stickers.Paul and Joe making their license plates.



We also made" motorcycle engines" for all the bikes.

The kids thought is was so cool that a playing card would make such a cool sound when it hit their spokes. It gave me flash back to my childhood.

After the decorations were complete we went to the obstacle course at the church.
The boys waiting at the starting line.
I never got a picture of all the boys together. It was too hard to get them all to hold still. :)Their favorite part was "the ring of fire" as they called it.Joe and the ring of fire.


Jack's artistic finish line that he was so proud of.

Back at the house for cake and ice cream.

Alyssa and Sadie didn't know what to think about all the chaos the boys were making. In fact, Alyssa was quite frightened by it all.
The cutest baby at the party.


Last but not least, the opening of presents.
Legos, of course! Jack loves legos, I think it is hereditary because all the cousins love them too.
Spy gear, I better watch out! Jack loved all his presents. He is such a sweet kid when it comes to gifts. Every time he opens something he exclaims "that's what I always wanted." I love that he is easy to please.


The party was a little crazy but tons of fun. All the kids had a "wheelie" good time. A good kids' party is like a hang over, you need to sleep it off.

0 comments: