CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fool's

April Fool's day is just a few days away. I am not into pulling pranks but I do love to make a "messed up meal" for my kids. I think this is the 3rd or 4th year I have done this tradition. My kids are still talking about last years dinner.


Chicken Nuggets: bananas rolled in pb and graham cracker crumbs,
Peas: green tootsie rolls
Fries and Ketchup: Bread sticks and seedless raspberry jam
Mashed potatoes and gravy: ice cream and caramel sauce

To get more fun ideas on meals and pranks, go to Family Fun. This year I am going to make the fauxberry pie for dessert and the Pot pie for the main dish, I think. I will post all the details later in the week.

1 comments:

Kaylene said...

This is great! I genearlly hate pranks and yet my husband loves them. He would do more if I didn't hate them so much. This is a nice way to "fool" him. Thanks for the idea