CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Kids

Sadie got to go to nursery for the first time at church this week. YAY! Gary was more excited than I was b/c I have been in primary since before she was born. So, I never had her at church.

I can't believe my baby is 18 months already. Makes me a bit sad to see them all grow up. But probably not sad enough to have another one. :)



The girls get really excited to watch the boys do any sort of artwork. They have to get a close up view of what is going on. It usually ends with the girls laying or sitting on the table.

I can't keep Sadie off the table. It is her new favorite place to hang out.

Before Church a few 2 weeks ago.

Sade being cute.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love Sadie's pony tails. They are adorable and you always have the cutest bows!