CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Dollhouse

When I was about 6 or so my sister Jatuan and her husband Corky made me a wooden dollhouse. I loved this house! It closed up like a small bench so I could sit on it.


My sister made most of the miniature furniture in it. It even had a fireplace that covered up the music box. The doll were possible cabbage patch kids.


Somewhere I should have two more boy cabbage patch kids for the house, but they might have gotten broken with the boys a few years back.


I have had this tucked safely away in my crawl space since I got married. I decided it was time to
get it out this week to show Alyssa. She LOVED it!! We only let her play with it when Sadie is asleep because she is a little rough on it. I don't totally trust Alyssa with it because some of the furniture is fragile. I guess she will be getting a dollhouse for her birthday or Christmas.

I wish I still had strawberry shortcake dolls!

0 comments: