CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Vay-Cay

I think "vay-cay" is a funny word so I had to use it, depite the fact that it bugs my husband. This past week we went on vacation to Island Park, ID and Yellowstone.

I made the 3 older kids neck pillows for the car a few week before we left. They saw the one I made for their dad for his trip to NJ and had to have one. It was so funny, the first thing they did EVERY time they get in the car in put it around their neck, even if we were just going down the street. After I made them they would even walk around the house with then on their necks and comment how comfy they were. It was really funny.

I used fleece scraps to make them. I had left over fleece from Jack's baby blanket so that is what I used for his. Aaaw, how sweet!
Alyssa loved her pillow b/c it was pink. She is such a girl.


We drove up early Monday Morning. We stopped in Rexburg to stretch, relax and get groceries. It has been awhile since I have been there. Porter Park has a new playground that shoots water at the kids and its FREE! The kids were disappointed that their swimsuits were in the car top carrier and they couldn't play in the water. We will plan better for next. Even though they didn't get to play in the water they had fun playing on the other play ground.




Sadie also had a good time playing even if she was too little for the toys.

0 comments: