CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

We had a BBQ at Gary's brother's (John) house for the 4th. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins and hanging out with Grandpa Gary and Grandma Ruth.

After the BBQ we took the kids to Freedom Days in downtown Provo. They have lost of vendors up and down the street. They had a lot of neat things to do and see. But our favorite was the snow cones. I don't know who likes shaved ice more me or my kids.


I Alyssa needed a patriotic hair bow and I didn't remember until the morning of the Fourth, so I ended up making her one out of a rubber band and lost of ribbons. It turned out pretty cute. I should have gotten a picture from behind.

Sadie looked cute in her red and white attire. But she always looks cute.

0 comments: