CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I Got Rhthm

Tonight we had a ward activity, "Dancing with the Ward". Now let me start my saying I wish I I had rhythm. I can't keep a beat, let alone dance to one. I have always wanted to learn how to dance but this white girl just can't dance! Gary and I took a ballroom dance class when we were first married, we were so bad we dropped out half-way through the class. Somethings just aren't meant to be! I guess Monday I will be running to the store to pick up dance dance revolution.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Girl, i will bring it, and it will be ON!!

Nicole D said...

You're on Emily. Who do you think will win between Gary & CJ?

Emily said...

hmm..i can say that cj has no dance moves. dancing with him is like doing the deacon shuffle all night long!

Nicole D said...

Gary makes it up as he goes along. it is actually quite entertaining. He had the whole ward laughing the other night.