CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Turkey soup



If you are like me you have left over turkey in the freezer from the holidays. I can only eat turkey for so many days before I get bored. I like to freeze my left overs in quart size bags, it is the perfect size for casseroles and soups. The turkey soup is a sweet recipe but very good!

Turkey Soup

2-4 C. Turkey, chopped and cooked (depending on how chunky you like your soup)
1-brick fat free cream cheese, cubed
1 Can Cream Style Corn
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Med. Onion, chopped
3/4 C. Skim Milk
2 Cans Fat Free Chicken Broth
1 TBSP Butter

Saute onion and red bell in a large pot with butter on medium heat. Turn down to med-low. Chop the cream cheese into chunks (it helps it to melt faster). Add broth, corn, milk, cream cheese, and stir. Stir continuously until cream cheese is melted and serve.

0 comments: