CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Hair

There are two hair blogs that I follow "A story of a Princess and her Hair" Here and "Hair Today" Here. I love all their ideas however, I am not at their level of hair skill yet. I have had fun doing heart hair with Alyssa.
I added the clips to pull the center of the heart down because it was and low as I wanted.
Next time I would add a third rubber band to fix this problem.


I would also do it with her hair more wet next time. It got lumpy b/c it should have been wetter. But with a 3 year old you do what you can do.
So later I too all but the two red clips out, b/c it was just too much for me with all the colors. I liked this better.

This is the second heart hair I tried this week. It turned about better b/c I her hair was really wet and easy to smooth out.

So, come to find out it is hard to get a good picture of a 3 year old.Front
So I wouldn't do these hairs styles often but once a year the heart is cute.

0 comments: