CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bang! Bang!

Ok, so maybe I should have said Bangs! Bangs!

I finally did it. I have being thinking about cutting bangs for awhile now. I got tired of seeing the "mean mom wrinkle" on my forehead. You know the one that gets deeper each time you give your kids the "stop doing that look". It wasn't on my agenda when I went to get my hair cut today. It was going to be just a trim and some layers.
Not the most flattering picture but you get the idea. I am still getting use to it. I haven't had bangs since 1998! The last picture I have with bangs is our wedding picture, right after that I started growing them out. The verdict is still out weather or not I LOVE it or just like it. I don't know which I like better with or without bangs. I'll get back to you on that in a week or two. I do think I look younger...maybe even 25. :)

Sadie HATES it! She wouldn't come near me when I got back. She would look at my hair and start crying. Then she'd look at Gary's hair/head and get a puzzled look on her face. It was as if she thought he was going to grow hair, since I lost hair... no such luck. It took a good 1-1/2 hours before she'd willing come up to me. It made me sad!

4 comments:

Jordan Merrell said...

It looks so GREAT! I love it. Bangs are fun. And Alyssa's hair is so cute. I am glad she was such a sport. I decided today that I didn't want to cut Easton's hair so I took him in for a "trim" and she completely buzzed it (so short I can't even spike it). So I am glad that her cut went much better!

Jenny said...

I love the bangs!! You really do look alot younger (not that you looked old, by any means.) I haven't had bangs since my wedding picture too and I have been debating whether to get them or not! It really does look great!

wendy said...

I like them too! I cut bangs back @ Easter time & was confussed whether I liked them or not. (Now they are growing baqck out) It's a big adjustment after not having them for so long!

Jamie Derfler said...

I like the new cut;)