CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Roof

My Niece, Sonnet and her husband Cameron are in town "house shopping". Cameron just got a job transfer Salt Lake City. We are very excited to have them close by. Tonight Gary and I joined them for dinner at this fabulous restaurant "The Roof", it is a gourmet style buffet on the top floor of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It has an unbelievable view of the temple and the city, the atmosphere was great and wonderful food. They had about 30 desserts to choose from, that is my kind of dining.

Sonnet and Cameron thanks for letting us crash your party.

2 comments:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

No, thank you for joining us. We loved it!

Jennifer said...

Hey Nicole! I just started blogging and I saw yours on Bethany's blog. I just thought I would say hi and let you know that we have a blog! I hope you guys are doing well!
Jennifer & Anthon