CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

"Oh My Neck"

The best part of being a parent is the constant entertainment that your children provide. Alyssa is my very active 2 year and she keeps me on my toes. She has a hard time saying some words correctly.

My favorite is how she says neck, it comes out "heck". Being the fine parents that we are we enjoy hearing her say this, so we have taught her to say "oh my neck" when we tickle her neck, thus being said "Oh my heck".

Alyssa is quite the tease. She has 2 older brothers so she has been trained well. The other day she was playing with Gavan and he bumped her and made her said. The first words from her mouth were "Gah in Bully"

1 comments:

CJ said...

I still think cj will go to hell for the whole "pushy" thing. :P

emily